Tiger TV

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger TV
From: Jeffrey Feit <jfeit@ford.com>
Date: 03 Apr 1998 07:34:24 -0500
to: tigers@autox.team.net

I was eagerly awaiting the "Legends of Motorsport" on Tigers which is supposed
to air on April 12th. Last night I was watching Speedvision (what else?) and
they showed it at 9PM Eastern. Definately worth watching. I plan on taping it
on the 12th.

Also here's a late addition to "top 10 ways to tell your driving a tiger":

Whenever you drive anything else, you either turn on the wipers or change gears
every time you want to signal a turn.

Jeff Feit                           Visteon Temperature Sensors
PROFS:jfeit                                  Phone:313-323-8962
jfeit@ford.com                               Fax  :313-248-4670