Re: RE:Tach Problem

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RE:Tach Problem
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:13:51 -0400
     Hi again.

     OOPS!  I knew what I meant, but that's not what I said.  It's really
     the starter solenoid that has the switch that bypasses the tach and
     ballast resistor when cranking.  The fact that it works sometimes
     seems to indicate that there's something intermittent, rather than
     wired wrong.  Also, are you sure your tach ground is solid?  Do other
     things not work when the tach is not working, such as other
     instruments, wipers, turn signals, or brake lights? this would lead
     back to the fuse box being intermittent.

     Stu