Re: Basic Questions

To: Ted_Moncure@notes.toyota.com
Subject: Re: Basic Questions
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 10:23:04 -0600
I'd recommend buying Norm Miller's " Book of Norman". It's a VERY
valuable resource on what to look for in a Tiger. Call Sunbeam
Specialties in Ls Gatos CA for a copy at: 408-371-1642. You don't
indicate what your geographical location is, but my second tip is to
join a local Alpine/Tiger club. Nothing like having folks who know check
out the prospects that you'll be looking at. If you find a car in
another part of the country or world, the fine folks on this list can
refer you to people in that area to help you. Good luck & Happy
Tigerring!!

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968