Re: Under Hood Heat

To: "Gary A Winblad" <gary_winblad@juno.com>, <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Under Hood Heat
From: "Doug Mallory" <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 07:18:20 -0400
I have the part number for a dual master cylinder I use on my race Tiger.
If bolt up with minor modifucations (the main hole in the fire wall has to
be enlarged about 1/16 inch). Al gave me the part number of two with two
different bore sizes. It still takes a proportioning valve for things to
work right under hard braking. I will get the numbers tonight and post them.

Doug