Dixon Car Show

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dixon Car Show
From: Mac & Kenda Sawhill <sawhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 08:04:04 -0700
To all:

        Well it appears that everyone knows exactly where Dixon Ca. is so I
need not say any more on that.
        So here is alittle more info on the show.Located 2.3 mi. south on
Rt.113. The gates open at 8AM. It is a peoples choice style show, $15 at
the gate. Free to the public. Show held rain or shine.
        The show is put on by the United British Sports Car Club, located in
Sacramento.A fun group of people,but just one Tiger in the bunch, mine.
I would love to see some Tigers show up so I can figure out where some
of these parts I have are suposed to go!
        Anyone interested, check out the club web page at
                      www.speedlink.com/ubscc

                                Thanks-Mac Sawhill
                                        B9470860