rare dealer options?

To: "tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: rare dealer options?
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 17:11:58 -0700
I am looking for any feedback on some pieces that came with my Tiger.
The car is a 1964, #B9470080.
Along with some LAT options were a pair of door scuff pads.
These pads are made of aluminun that has a corragated pattern.
They screw thru the door padding into the inner door metal.
They came as a left and right set.  I have seen them on only one other
Tiger.  This car was located in the south (GA.) I believe.
Others who have seen many more Tigers and keep notes on this stuff
have also never seen this option on a Tiger.  Any ideas?  I may sell if
anyone is interested.

Also have a set a really cool (not) Tiger seat covers.  They are in v. good
condition and seem to be from the 60's
period.  Was this a dealer option or something.  I'm not sure they will
make it on the car after the new interior is installed.
Maybe trophy skins for the garage wall.
Thanks!
Tim Jordan