Fw: Vancouver B. C. Ads

To: "Sunbeam Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Fw: Vancouver B. C. Ads
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 13:13:05 -0700
Ooops.  I sen't this once in MIME rich text format, but was delivered by the
list stripped, apparrerantly the list filters all but standard text.  So here's
my resend of what I found.

Rich

     Here are some ads from the Vancouver B.C., Canada ad newspaper called The
Buy&Sell.  I know nothing about these cars, if anyone does, please pipe up for
those who may be interested in them.

65 SUNBEAM Tiger, Mark 1, 289 4 spd, 3 tops, mech reblt, needs body & paint for
collector car $16,000. ABBOTSFORD Tel: 604-859-2595

66 SUNBEAM Tiger, mint $25,000. Tel: 604-946-3101

55 HILLMAN Minx conv, very rare, complete & orig in every respect, although
unused for a number of years, local Island car. Reduced to $2995. Ennerdale
Engineering Tel: 250-246-3632

            Rich