RE: Tiger MK2 1997

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Tiger MK2 1997
From: "Fraser,Ron" <Ron_Fraser@xn.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:39:21 PDT
Eric
        Are you looking for a 157 tooth flywheel or just the ring gear?   Both
 may still be available through FORD.

        Summit Racing can be found at www.summitracing.com    another good web
 site to look through is  www.myclassiccar.com   go to hotlinks then
 open Specialty Equipment Market Assosiation,   After market parts.
 There is a hugh number of part suppliers listed.

         If you list where and when you will be in the USA, I'm sure someone
 on the list will give you some help with the parts you need.

Ron Fraser
----------

Eric Schell
Eschenweg 29
52222 Stolberg
Tel:+49/2402/36667  4012
Fax:+49/2402/84767
_____
____
21. May 1998
Hey tigers,

it is a big problem to find somebody here in Germany who is able to supply a
157 cog cogwreath with 337 mm
diameter.(Sorry it might be wrong but my technical English is not so good)
Could somebody help me to find a
good dealer in the US?? A friend told me that there is a company Summit but I
couldn?t find them on the
NET.

I need it for my 1967 MK 2. In July I will come over to the US and stay for 10
days. Please let me know if
there are any meetings during this time in the west.

Best regards

Eric