Re: Free Tigers at Lemans Video

To: <nicholsj@oakwood.org>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Free Tigers at Lemans Video
From: "Tigers" <tigers@warwick.powernet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 21:43:03 +0100
Living in England has it's advantages, I got my copy on the 15th May!

The Caracciola footage is really special!

The STOC in collaboration with Peugeot produced an excellent video featuring
the:
        Le Mans Alpine Thermal Efficiency win in 1961
        Tigers in the Geneva Rally, Tiny Lewis, Peter Riley & Rosemary Smith
        The Tigers at Le Mans footage
        In car action from inside Peter Halls Works Tiger (with intercom)
during the 1965 Monte Carlo Rally
        Imps, Tigers etc. in the 1965 Scottish Rally

As well as promotional material for the launch of the Alpine, Contact Phil
Blay, Regalia Officer for the STOC.  Tel 0121 2460149!  (I have no idea how
many are left!)

If you're into Freebee's look out for the free vid with next months
Motorsport featuring the Lotus 49, its called "Nine Days In Summer"

Then again if the weather is good who wants to stay inside and watch the
telly!

Warwick Jones