Tigers For Sale

Subject: Tigers For Sale
From: Will Seay <wseay@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 13:11:48 -0400
This may be old news, but while I was looking for ways to advertize my
88 RX7 convertible on the web I ran across Auto Trader's Classics
section.  Use the link below.

http://www.traderonline.com/coll/search/index.shtml

Their pull-down menus for auto Make and Model allow you to select from
classics like Isuzu and Yugo but don't have more obscure makes like
Rootes or Sunbeam.  If you enter Sunbeam, Tiger as Make and Model you
will come up with ten hits.  Check it out.  At least one entry admits to
being an Alger, and one boasts of a Ford 360 engine!  Caviat auto
trader!
--
Will Seay - wseay@sprynet.com