Thank You

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thank You
From: Alicia <larisab@ix15.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 21:55:18 -0400
I just wanted to write and thank everyone for their help and suggestions
concerning the water pump.

Our Tiger was rqaced at Watkins Glenn, NY by Fran Larkin.  Sooo..., we are
not exactly sure what is under the hood.  For example, the carb is a center
carb off a tri-power for a corvette.  The engine does not "sound stock",
the water pump is not original and we do not have the original.  According
to Norm's list, the transmission does not go with the engine, and we are
not sure what gearing is in it.
However, it is almost ready to go on the road, just a front end alignment
and fix an exhaust leak (besides finishing the body work), and we're ready
to go.
Anyway thank you for your suggestions.
Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY