Re: She goes! (long)

To: Larry Wright <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: She goes! (long)
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 14:43:59 -0600
Larry,

Could these problems be related?  If you are leaking fluid onto the the
brake rotor and/or have saturated the brake pad this could be causing
your brake pull to the left.  This same leak could also be getting on
your header wrap and causing your smoke.  If by chance you installed a
late model 5.0L, be sure you plug the oil dip stick hole at the side of
the block.

Best I can do with out looking.

Good Luck,
Mark