Re: Tiger Racing

To: rootes1@best.com
Subject: Re: Tiger Racing
From: brockctella@juno.com (Brock C Tella)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 16:05:00 -0600
Obviously Norman you are a little overboard on this Tiger thing. Dale has
never claimed the car as an original Tiger but has raced it as a Tiger
which has done as much for our marque as you have. He has brought
awareness to our cars and has kept dozens of them running. Why not
appreciate him and get off this stupid  Tiger thing?
72 Pantera-65 Tiger-96 Thunderbird 4.6