Have'in some fun now!!

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Have'in some fun now!!
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 19:22:54 -0700
<snip>
Did not the Carrol Shelby Tiger race car from the sixties start out with an
Alpine shell instead of a already converted factory version?
Have the infamous Le Mans race cars been rebodied?
Ken Miles car, Alpine or Tiger?
You No Call guys are just sore cause you only have slow Tigers up there-

<snip>

Hey folks, stand back, looks like this is gonna be another fun one!!  Don
your flame retardant glasses and go get the fire extinguishers out of your
Tigers.....this one is really shaping up to be a major fire fight!!  Flack
jackets might also be useful for this thread.  Hell, as my dearly sainted
gunnery sergeant used to say: "You're gonna be on report in the morning so
you might as well leave it in all night long........"   A wise man.

Allan
B9472373  (....who am I kidding, my Tiger's too tac-y to be TAC'ed
anyway....)

BTW, I think the person I stole this opening from making reference to "No
Call" really meant No. Cal., or Northern California........no big deal, just
a heat of the moment thing.  Don't know 'bout you, but I am a bit slow and
had to look at it about eight times before I got it.  So this is for the one
other person out there on the list who is still trying to figure this
out.......save 'em some time.