We're On The Move!

To: Alpines List <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>, Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: We're On The Move!
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 12:23:52 -0700
Howdy Everyone:

Jane, Carrie and I will be moving next weekend so our phone number and
mailing address will be changing. Great timing, right? But business is
business. Our E-mail address will remain the same but our PC may not be
up and running before Tigers United. Our current phone number will be
good until  this coming Friday & those who need our new one can E-mail
us this week.

Relating to Tigers United, this means that we may not be reachable after
this Friday night until Thursday night (June 25) at the Northwoods
Resort. If you have not sent your entry yet, do NOT mail it, but call us
this week for sure, and bring it to the event. We will have a few extra
entry packets made up but it will make it easier for us and the hotel if
you can let us know ahead of time.

We hope to see you all at Big Bear.

By the way, there are going to be LOTS of lowly Chevrolet Corvettes
(they have V6 engines, don't they?) in Big Bear that weekend so make
sure your cars are properly tuned up so you can more easily embarass
those inferior vehicles!!!  The Corvette Club is holding its annual deal
there at the same time. Let it be known that we picked the dates first,
but it will just give us more than the usual chance to prove who's
boss!!

Steve, Jane & Carrie Sage

(With the mighty 100+HP '67 Alpine)