TU XXIII

To: "Cheadle, Bo V" <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Subject: TU XXIII
From: Bill Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:15:41 -0700
Bo Cheadle wrote:
"Everyone should have to do something for these events or keep their damned
mouths shut until they contribute something."

I sincerely agree with Bo.  It is very easy to sling mud.  Why not put some
positive energy where your mouths are.

I'd like to see the "badmouth gang" contribute to TU XXIII instead of tearing
it down.  I suspect that -most- subscribers to this list are just reading these
unsavory messages and not commenting.
Bill Goebner

-------
-------