Appreciate what you have

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Appreciate what you have
From: Alicia <larisab@ix10.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:35:00 -0400
I have been reading the posts daily...

You know that I live in upstate NY from previous posts.  I have not seen
ANY other Sunbeams in this area.  In fact, I have driven over 300 miles to
go to a big import show in Carlisle, and only saw 1 Sunbeam... it was a
beautiful black Tiger.  The owner was wearing a shirt for a different
marque and couldn't be bothered to talk to us..  He had the car for sale
and was only interested in what he could get for it.  Obviously his marque
preference was elsewhere.  Most of the "local British parts dealers" didn't
even list a Sunbeam in their inventories even though they were supposedly
"suppliers for all British marques".
We left there with nothing in hand, even though there was a large flea
market.  It gets discouraging to listen to the BS, when I would happily go
to ANY event within 500 miles if I knew there were going to be Sunbeams
there, especially if it was specifically for Sunbeams.  I do not think you
appreciate the density of your available Tiger population, maybe if you
lived where I do there wouldn't be so many complaints.
Just my thoughts.. my apologies to anyone who may take offense, but you
don't realize the opportunity you have to get together and compare notes,
parts, and stories in person.

Alicia
Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY