Re: Tigers United

To: bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU
Subject: Re: Tigers United
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:32:47 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-19 13:58:28 EDT, bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU writes:

<< Thanks for keeping the Cannon warm and loaded.

  How about the next Tigers united in Santa Cruz?

  Would you go there?>>

Tigers United in Santa Cruz?  That would be way-way cool!  Imagine an
autocross at an elevation that would provide some AIR for da kitty!!!

We'd return to the fold if we ever saw signs that some future event organizers
had seriously listened to the complaints and addressed the problems that have
plagued the event in recent years.

<<  I have heard about how fast your wife is and would like to witness
  it first hand. My wife would love it.>>

She kicked by butt by a 'bout half a second each day of a two-day event at
Buttonwillow a couple of weeks ago.  If you really want to see that sort of
thing, I guess we can let you know if we ever run up your way again.

 <<  Keep a big smile on ya  >>

Thank you.  I try to.  Even a forced smile can make you feel good!

Ramon