Re: THE GAME

To: Bill Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: THE GAME
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:27:44 -0700
Bill,

I, for one, think we "Listers" should make a special effort to get together
in Big Bear. Most on the list I already know and would be seeing them
anyway, but the communications over the past year have established some
"special" relationships and I think we all share a special feeling of
identity as participants in this list. I don't know exactly what to
suggest, other than putting a signup list at the registration table and
putting down our e-mail name and room number. Maybe we could also write our
e-mail name on our badges?? We can work on the secret handshake and other
such affectations of the cognoscente while we're there.

As for the board game, I guess we are just going to have to trust Norm with
this one. Of course, there are a lot of people like you that want to know
where they are going to wind up BEFORE they start the trip.

See yah there,

Bob

At 01:35 PM 6/24/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Norm,
>
>Will you please explain your "Board Game" to me.
>All I can see is just a waste of bandwidth.
>
>If you can't explain it, I hope someone else can.
>
>Confused in Northern California,
>
>Bill

and previously,