Re: Need a bumperette rubber thing-a-ma-bob

To: Cullen_Bennett-P21988@email.mot.com
Subject: Re: Need a bumperette rubber thing-a-ma-bob
From: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:38:53 -0700
     Sunbeam Specialties has them listed @ $8.50 ea.  Hopefully this means
     you can purchase the same as the listed u/m.  408/371-1642.  Should be
     able to have one sent in time for TU.

Subject: Need a bumperette rubber thing-a-ma-bob
Author:  Non-HP-Cullen-Bennett-P21988 (Cullen_Bennett-P21988@email.mot.com) at
HP-ColSprings,mimegw5
Date:    6/25/98 4:13 PM

Hi to all,
If anyone has a spare rubber piece that goes on the face of the
bumperettes and is willing to part with it at a reasonable price, and is
going to Big Bear this weekend, please bring it with you. I lost one
last year somewhere out in the middle of Death Valley coming home from
TU. I hate to buy a whole set just for one ( I kow....I'll have lots of
spares if I do).
Look me up if you have one.
Thanks,
Cullen in Tempe AZ (B9472658)