TUXXIII

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TUXXIII
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix11.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:36:56 -0700
To All:
Wow! and double wow!!! I just returned from the best TU ever (and I've been
to eight of 'em). Team Sage did a marvelous job in putting this complicated
event together with strong support from a group of Tiger groupies who never
get enough credit for what they do.

Nearly 60 Sunbeams made it "up the hill" to Big Bear, Calif. in spite of
ongoing highway road work that overheated many a Tiger, yours truly
included. The camraderie was evident everywhere you look--or drove, advice
was available and help was willingly given to those in need (like me, who
had Smitty from San Diego under my hood fixing an errant fan blade). The
concours/show was terrific, the rallye frustrating (as it should be) and the
autocross exciting (as it was made to be).

But best of all, those in attendance made it all worthwhile. Old friends to
reaqauint with, new friends to make and great, great cars to drool over.

And not a drop of bear poop in sight!

The big question is: can SUNI top TXIII?

Still in heaven...Jeff/Tiger Technologies