Re: HELP! Series V Alpine

To: "Bill Gullatt" <bgullatt@traveller.com>, <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: HELP! Series V Alpine
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:28:11 -0700
You won't like the answer.  basically, Unless they are after market deal, you'll
have to get a really big puller, and remove the Nut, and then the hub from the
end of the axle.   They are a VERY tight press fit with a woodfus key inside.
One of the Alpine/Tiger web pages shows how to do it, but I don't rememebr which
it is.  There are no clips to remove, since this axle is a third member type.
You can't get inside untill the axles are removed.

Rich