Steering Arms

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Steering Arms
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 21:51:57 -0700
Tigger's,

Investigating my steering problem has been put on hold while I complete a
"honey-doo" of putting new ceramic tile on the guest bath floor.  I guess
it's punishment for leaving her at home during TU.

In the meantime, I'm still thinking.  I have heard that replacing the Tiger
steering arms with MGB is a good idea.  Question is, would Triumph steering
arms work as well???  Aren't they similar if not pretty much identical??
Your thoughts here will help me through my tiling project.  Thanks!!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373