Top Ten List

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Top Ten List
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 11:41:35 -0700
Listers,

Have we done a top ten list for the reasons we don't like TAC?? Seems like
too obvious for us to have overlooked. Here is my attempt to rectify this
oversight.

Reason #10: I don't like anything I don't understand

Reason # 9: I don't like any organization with the word "Committee" in its
name.

Reason # 8: I don't like people who carry clipboards.

Reason # 7: I don't have $35.

Reason # 6: I don't like people looking at my car.

Reason # 5: I don't like people from the West Coast.

Reason # 4: I don't like people from (Northern) California.

Reason # 3: I don't like people from STOA. (e.g., Norm Miller, Tom Hall,
etc.).

Reason # 2: I don't like people knowing my car is an Alger.

Reason # 1: I don't like people knowing my car is a Tiger.

Perhaps some of you know some better reasons to put on the list. Have fun!!
Especially today, Independence Day!!

Bob