Followup on Order

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Followup on Order
From: NCDW21A@prodigy.com (MR PAUL R SHEAHAN)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 10:12:06, -0500
Hi Jeff,
     I am just following up on an order I sent you a couple of weeks
ago.  I know you were at United and have been busy. I just wanted to
see if you got the check.  I have had a hell of a time with our
mailman and sometimes he decides not to mail our letters.
     It sounds like United was good.  Was it or is everyone just
trying to make peace?  I am sorry I did not come out anyway.
     I am still working on getting a MKII I have found in Atlanta.  I
know I will need a new exhaust system if the deal goes through.(The
car is presently straight piped)  I'll let you know.
     Jan told me about your overheating problems before and going to
United.  At least it isn't 100+ with 91% humidity there as it is here.
  Tigers hate this kind of weather.
     Hope all is well.

Paul R. Sheahan