TU XXIII

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TU XXIII
From: Karen L Foster <Karen.L.Foster@aero.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 12:36:59 -0700
Dear Everyone -

Just to let you all know how much I appreciated your concern over my head
injury.  I'm recovering nicely, but certainly had the two blakcest eyes I've
ever seen!!  It's now flowing down my face into my neck, but soon to disappear,
I hope.

Having the Lord Rootes Trophy presented to me in the hospital waiting room was
a major surprise, and certainly made me forget all about my mishap.  There's
really nothing quite like Tiger owners when it comes to being supportive.

Many, many thanks,

Karen