SUNBEAM CENTRAL

To: rootes1@best.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SUNBEAM CENTRAL
From: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@traveller.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 13:25:07 -0500 (CDT)
Norm and all,

As for Sunbeam Central. I haven't had much chance to work on it since the
new baby and the new job. When I started it I received much compliments
but even more criticism. I usally take criticism well but I was amazed at
the amount of bad mail that I recieved.

I have reposted the site a couple of weeks ago and am ready to pick up
where I left off.

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~bgullatt/SunbeamCentral

I am open at this point to all comments good and bad. Tell me what to
change, delete or add. I do have the datbase working however I am in some
question of what to openly post to the public. Should we have passwords
only issued to members of the list? What should be common knowledge?

Feed me!

Bill