[Fwd: New Smog Rules]

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: [Fwd: New Smog Rules]
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 21:47:56 +0100
--------------88911F8D987C6EFB42E261D5

Who ever said the Government doesn't listen or care?  Look at the nice,
personalized reply I got for thanking Senator Kopp for his effort on our Smog
Regulations, and getting the inspections cancelled and rolled forward with car
age.  Going to help a lot of people in California.  As most people here know,
this is where the trends are set.

Maybe a few minutes of your time will make his day.  He's done a lot for us.  Oh
yes, include your adddress, as he explained he needs to know if your one of his
voters.  But appreciation is welcome from any source.  I'll bet replies from
other states and countries will blow him away.  Go ahead, make his day.

Steve
--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >