Re: More SAC-CRAP

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: More SAC-CRAP
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 11:18:12 -0600
Bob wrote:

<< Please excuse the errant reposting of an previous message to this
thread. I mistakenly pointed and clicked the "Send" button instead of
"Delete". >>

Face it Bob, your stuff is getting so weird that a mere double posting
is no cause for apology.  All this business about stolen TAC's,
hospitalized gurus, and so forth... Kind of lost the thread, haven't
you, Bob?  Far as I can tell, hitting your "send" button should always
be considered a mistake whilst your "delete" key will always be an
appropriate choice.

I seem to recall something about your "going back to teach school..."
I take that as an indication that California has not yet joined the
mass of states requiring certification of teachers' competence.

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb