Re: Panoz

To: Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@traveller.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Panoz
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 13:47:23 -0400

Chris S. Mottram@ECCI
07/08/98 01:47 PM

The Panoz roadster is built a little north of Atlanta.  I've been to the
"factory" a few years ago.  It's a cool car.  Hand built.  Back then they
were about $35k, now they are more.  The Panoz is in MotorTrend in a
performance shoot out ?this? month.  It was on MotorTrend TV this week too.
The shoot out was between a Panoz, Viper, Lotus V8, Porsche, Vette, etc.
(No Tiger :-(

See ya,
Chris

Bill Gullatt <bgullatt@traveller.com> on 07/08/98 01:32:45 PM