Re: Tiger identification

To: Gary A Winblad <gary_winblad@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger identification
From: Jim Parent <jparent@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
Gary,

Thanks for the info.  I'll check Summit out.  I figure that running
the one wire from the alternator is OK to figure out.  I'm not sure
what to do with the half dozen or so that go into and out of the
regulator.

I live in Los Gatos, just a little up in the hills across from the
High School.  I work in Milpitas, so when its not too hot I drive the
Tiger either up Bascom and thru San Jose over to the Montegue/Milpitas
Blvd area or up 880 and off at Milpitas or 880 to 680 to Milpitas.
Same comeing home.

The car is dead red (paint's dead not the car) and missing a few
chrome pieces on the sides.  Plates are "65 Tyger"

Regards,

Jim
B9470139