Re: Autocross at Candlestick

To: terry_curry@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Autocross at Candlestick
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:35:31 -0700
On Thu, 9 Jul 1998 21:37:41 -0700 (PDT) terry_curry@webtv.net (Terry
Curry) writes:
>Tiger listers,
>  I was reading on the STOA calender of events and notice there was
>going to be a autocross this weekend at Candlestick... er...3Com Park,
>since  I wasn't able to attend Big Bear I thought I would check this
>out(I'm trying to stay fired up on working on the tiger and nothing
>better to see and hear V8's racing around to get the the old
>enthusiasm
>going) Anybody attending this from S,F. Bay Area?
>
>Terry Curry
>B9472474

Well Terry, I bet everyone there will be from the SF Bay Area!
But from the south bay, I plan to be there!!  Team San Jose it
is.
You should check it out.. bring your car is even better, its great
fun to beat on the beast!

Gary Winblad
B9470585(goin racin)   and  B9470622(holding down the garage floor)