TE/AE Officers

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TE/AE Officers
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:18:29 -0400
     A couple weeks back I asked the officers of TE/AE who are on this
     network to make themselves known to me, and I would publish the
     addresses only within the group.  A couple contacted me, and I managed
     to extract a couple others from my last successful "WHO TIGERS".
     Here's who I have so far:

     Rick McCurdy    President

     Stu Brennan          Board, former vp, former United Chairman
     Tiger Tom            Board, charter member, parts business
     Tom Calvert         Board
     John Logan           Membership
     Jim D'Amelio       Board

     Other contributors, etc.:

     Barry Schonberger    Autocross expert, Former President
     John Webber           former editor
     Gary Schotland       former President

     If anyone else is out there please contact me this week with your
     address.  I will publish the list ONLY to those who respond, NOT on
     this Email network.

     Again, I am not trying to lead any revolt.  I'm just trying to open
     another line of communication.

     Stu Brennan