Vans (No Tiger Content)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vans (No Tiger Content)
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:12:17 -0400
     My wife needs a van.  I'm thinking a couple year old Aerostar or maybe
     Astro/Safari.  I've heard that Windstars have transmission probs, and
     I've heard of several V-6 Caravans, etc., having engine troubles, so
     I'm not really thinking about Chrysler.  The smaller FWD vans don't
     seem to have much carrying space once you put our 6 people in.  We've
     rented Astros a couple times for trips and the fit is OK.

     Are there any thoughts or recommendations out there?

     Stu Brennan

     (Please reply directly so as not to clutter the network.  Also, I'm on
     "Digest", so I wouldn't see it till tomorrow.)