Product availability

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Product availability
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix4.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:00:55 -0700
To all:
The pipeline has finally been filled with LAT hoods and we can now offer
immediate delivery on both the fiberglass and carbon fiber versions. Just
send your check or M.O. for $400.00 plus $45.00 for crating (fiberglass) or
$550.00 plus $45.00 for crating (carbon fiber) and your hood will be on its
way via air freight collect.

Also, we have located what may be the last of the Tiger windshields. They
are expensive ($425.00 plus shipping) and I need to purchase a minimum of 10
to get that price. If listers out there are interested, please contact me
and if I get 7 or 8 orders, I'll get 'em. It's up to you.

Keep on Tigerin'...
Jeff/TT