LA British Car Meet

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LA British Car Meet
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 00:37:19 -0700 (PDT)
THE FIFTEENTH ANNUAL
L O S  A N G E L E S  B R I T I S H  C A R  M E E T
           Sunday, October 11th, 1998

Join us and be part of one of the biggest, one-day, British lawn events in
America.  500 quirky, classic, and thoroughly lovable British cars are
expected to fill Woodley Park in Van Nuys, for the Fifteenth Annual Los
Angeles British Car Meet.

Don't have a show car?  Don't worry!  Daily drivers, modified cars, vintage
racers & works-in-progress are as welcome as Concours quality cars.  Great
food, music, vendors and more fun than you'll be able to stand!  All
participants receive a commemorative gift.  People's Choice awards will be
given in five classes at 2:30PM.

There is no preregistration.  Cars will be placed on the field at 9:00AM
and the fun goes on until late afternoon.  Spectators attend free.  The
registration fee is $20 per car, at the gate.

Woodley Park is located in the Sepulveda basin, just north of the Ventura
Freeway (101), on Woodley Avenue, between Burbank Blvd. and Victory Blvd.
>From the San Diego Freeway (405), take the Burbank Blvd. exit and go west
to Woodley Ave.

If you need more information, call: 310-392-6605 or email us at:
rfeibusch@loop.com