Re: What's the trick?

To: "Schotland" <schotbus@cyberenet.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: What's the trick?
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 02:58:22 -0700
    You might want to check out the online Alpine /Tiger manual at one of the
Web sites.  can't remember which one right off hand, but I believe it is at Mark
Olson's page, or at least he'll have a link to it.

I've never done that so I can't help you on that one.  Sorry!  The Online manual
should cover it completely though !

Rich