Re: Tiger Beanie Babies

To: Cullen Bennett <Cullen_Bennett-P21988@email.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Beanie Babies
From: Bill Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:57:20 -0700
Cullen,
I bought a Tiger Beanie Baby in San Francisco about 6 months ago to give at the
annual STOA Christmas party.  Cathy, my partner in crime, has overridden my
wishes and has forbidden me to give it because she thinks it is highly
collectable and wants to keep it, even though I still want to give it at the
Christmas party.

Oh well!  I think I have found enough other stuff to give at the party.

Bill Goebner (& Cathy Lau)