Re: Chassis Exhaust Holes

To: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix8.ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Chassis Exhaust Holes
From: "Walter A. Menke" <wallym@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 20:54:43 +1000

tiger technologies wrote:

Thanks Jeff, Mark, Allan and Mark for your responses!

I was thinking to get these section made up in 1/8" stainless steel (304
Grade) at a sheet metal shop and replacing the original section, welding in
will not be a problem. Reason for this is I see this point as the most
vulnerable for future corrossion no mater what I do due to the heat and
contact of the exhaust, making it near impossible to protect long term with a
coating.

Regards
Wally