Re: Ugly black marks

To: James Pickard <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Ugly black marks
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 20:10:22 -0600
Can't help you on removing the black marks, but 3M makes a great tape
that you can cut to fit your hard top pattern and stick to your auto
body. It's standard on all new Vette convertables. I have a sample and
I've seen it on cars and it works, and will not damage your paint. Check
your local GM/Chevy dealer...

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968