RE: TE/AE

To: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Subject: RE: TE/AE
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 10:23:32 -0400
Thanks for the positive press, we need it right now.  As you Westerns prove
all the time it is hard to build a club and maintain it but, easy to fire
out and E-mail that will do unrepairable damage.  If you feel TE/AE screwed
you, I will help you get your money back if you publicly answer three
questions.
Did you ask for your money back?
Have you ever tried to run a club and keep a news letter current?
Was everyone happy with you, the club, and the newsletter?

In my short experience many people over the years have tried to make TE/AE a
fun and useful organization thank you for ditching there effort.