Re: last saturday

To: bcheadle@montgomery.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: last saturday
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 20:32:07 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-03 15:09:25 EDT, bcheadle@montgomery.com writes:

<< thank you to all of the tiger folk who came to our shindig here. I was too
 busy to count but was told we had nearly 20 tigers here for the event. I
 even got my MK II TAC'd while the guys were here. Seeing as I am the second
 owner I sort of thought it might pass muster.Thanks for bringing out all of
 those beautiful cars. >>

And thank you to Bo and Linda, and to all the super folks from the Northern
California Shelby Club for making us feel real welcome!  It was a real nice
party.

Ramon