Re: bitchin small Ford starter/internal slave cylinder

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: bitchin small Ford starter/internal slave cylinder
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:37:30 -0400
Thats correct, I have been using it for 2 years under hard racing condition and
have never added a drop of fluid. But I did read the instructions, Make sure you
have the proper stroke on the master cylinder and correct bushing in the slave
cyilinder.
The slave cyilinder only has about 1/2 in stroke and it is easy to blow the
piston
out.
I used the stock master cylinder with the upper holes in the clutch arm.

Doug