Re: cooling fans NOS FAN

To: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>, Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: cooling fans NOS FAN
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 07:30:46 -0400
Allan,
I paid $98.00 for it from Ford last year at whosale. I realy don't want to
sell it but if some one needs help I will let it go.

I sent Kent the Money order monday for the square corner hood. I got
beat at the Ashville event first time this year by a VERY good driver in a
240 Z . There were 125 cars and the Z set second fastest time beating everything

but a Lotus Super 7. More then likely he was running a 280z engine but he was
still
good. Auto-X is 99% driver.

Doug