Fwd: Front end alignment

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Front end alignment
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 13:34:48 EDT

--part0_902684089_boundary

From: MWood24020@aol.com
To: larisab@ix21.ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Front end alignment
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 13:33:54 EDT

<< Are the spec's for castor, camber, etc... the same for a Tiger as they are
 for an Alpine?  If not?  What are they?  thank you in advance. >>
We didn't pay inordinate attention to the factory specs when aligning my Tiger
last time, but went with numbers which were more conducive to performance. The
set up has been: Camber -1.25~. Caster, as much as you can find reasonably,
3.75~.
Toe 0-1/16 (kind of hard with the stock tie rod end set up, you either get 0
or 1/8 in or out). These settings have worn tires evenly (yes, even with the
camber), made the car very autocross and open track friendly, and provided
good straight line stability.
Mike Wood
B382002273

--part0_902684089_boundary--