RE: Rootes BRG

To: "'Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com'" <Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com>,
Subject: RE: Rootes BRG
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:08:26 PDT
        One of the major paint companies had a color chart program on their
web site,
 (PPG ?).   I could not get that program to work on the computer system I
had at the time and I have not been back to see if the upgraded system I
have now will run the program.   If I find that web site again and can make
the program run I will send a post.

Ron Fraser