Re: Chrysler Timing

To: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Subject: Re: Chrysler Timing
From: "John Crawley" <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 14:20:48 -0600
Chris:
I have been invited to a number of MOPAR meets with my TIGER . . . they get
a hoot out of a FPC (Ford Powered Car) that has a ChryCo heritage.  And do
not forget Hot Rod Shows - those guys just love the TIGER - they call it a
factory hot rod. The only shows that might frown on the TIGER crashing it
is the Corvette Show but then who would want to attend anyway?
My Mk1A came to me complete with Pentastar and MkII grill. The story I
heard was that it had been in a fender bender at one point and went to the
ChryCo dealer for repair. When it came back it had a star on the fender and
a Mk11 grill as there were no Mk1 - 1A grills in stock. Or so the story
goes from a guy the knew the fellow that was a friend of the PO (Previous
Owner) thrice removed.
Godspeed
Jc