Bo's Collection

To: Tiger Maill List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bo's Collection
From: George Roberts <action@aei.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 20:16:42 -0400
Viv and I finally made it back to Montreal.  Just wanted to drop a line
to thank everyone at Bo's meet for making our trip a memorable one.  I
was overwhelmed at Bo's collection of vehicules, when I get old like him
I hope I can have a collection like this, simply outstanding.  Let's
see, which car would I take if I had a choice, the Cobra Daytona Coupe I
think gets my vote.

It just goes to show that no matter where you go you can always find
some Sunbeam friends

Bo, you are a class act, thank you for the invite

George "Tiger Fever" Roberts