Re: Gas Tanks

To: "hoftiger" <hoftiger@cinci.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Gas Tanks
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 19:25:32 -0700
Curt,
Call Dale Akuzewski @ Dale's restorations 909-799-2099, he has tons of them.
Suggestion for the future, when you get he, blast them in and out, then
powdercoat them, then do the Eastwood inside seal, you will be thrilled at
the results, you will never again have to worry, but make sure you also do
the cross-over pipes at the same time...

Have a cold beer, then pull the old ones out, and toss em', then call
Dale...

See Ya'       Jan....