Transporting cars E/W

To: "'Norcal List'" <norcal-saac@norcal-saac.org>,
Subject: Transporting cars E/W
From: "Cheadle, Bo V" <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 18:43:20 -0700
anyone out there needing to transport a car from the east to the west? I
have a car coming from the Atlanta area and if anyone else out there has a
car coming in the same direction we can expedite each other's needs if we
coordinate on a transport co and give them more reason to pick the cars up
sooner etc.We won't save any money, the idea is that the truck don't move
til its full.  My car is in Atlanta on its way to the San Francisco Bay area
and is ready for pickup. Am I anxious? Its "only" my Bill Elliott Winston
Cup car freshly restored and ready for the track. Whadda ya think? Drive it,
drive it, why didn't I think of that? Oh yeah, I remember now...